PARTNERSHIP AND COLLABORATIONS
The opportunities for partnerships and collaborations are in-exhaustive in Beauty in Black Foundation. Our Unique audience comprising of adolescents, women and youths offers so much room for health, social and entrepreneurial opportunities .
- Integration……HIV/AIDS, Reproductive health cancers, Contraception, Infertility
- Skin Care and Rehabilitation,
- Arts and culture……Modelling
- Causes supporting Gender equality
- Collaborations with Civil society organisations
- Poverty Alleviation
- Women’s right in key issues
- Initiatives that promote adolescents and youth friendliness
- Co-curricular activities
- Our programmes support SDGs…..1, 3, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12, 17
Interested in Volunteering or Sponsoring any of our Campaigns
Beauty in black support group offers a “safe mentored space” for group members to share their experiences, challenges and empower one another. Our unique support group offers mentorship and advisory role to members.
We are looking for men and women from all walks of life to support our continuing work delivering accessible, innovative and high quality initiatives.
Complete the application forms below and start making a valuable difference in people’s lives today. We are actively looking for opportunities for community engagement. Please join us today!
Become a member and you can be at the heart of everything we do.
If you would like to become more involved and have your say in our future, you can become a member.
Beauty in black Foundation wants people who are representative of diverse group of women and community we serve and who will support the work we do in a very effective way. Signup below to become a Member:
Organizations seeking ways to partner with BIBF