St Leo Catholic Church, Ikeja in conjunction with Beauty in Black Foundation is organising an awareness and skill acquisition workshop for youths and women on Cosmetics Making using Safe and Natural resources. The training gives the audience the opportunity to learn about the toxic chemicals in our daily cosmetics and personal skin care products. You will learn how to create your own beauty routine using the safe and natural raw materials within reach and remain in charge of the ingredients in your cosmetic products. Join us and discover the ALL NEW, HEALTHY, TOXIC FREE AND MORE BEAUTIFUL version of YOU.
Click the whatsapp link to access the registration form and make other enquiries: http://chat.whatsapp.com/AoJzb20hNm7Bwr6ZU7oDgy
FOR OFFLINE REGISTRATION
- Kindly visit Parish Office, St Leo Catholic Church Ikeja, to pick up your registration form.
- Application will be purely treated on the basis of first come first serve.
- Attach a nice passport of yourself preferably in coloured background duly signed with name written at the back on the completed form.
- Make a photocopy of the completed form with passport attached. The photocopy will be submitted on the first day of training. You will not be allowed to join the training if you do not bring the photocopy on the first day of the training.
- Submit the completed form at the Parish Office of St Leo Catholic church, Toyin Street Ikeja on or before 17th September 2018.
BE PART OF THIS EXCITING AND KNOWLEDGE PACKED EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!
SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!